“Coaching is the art and practice of enabling individuals and groups to move from where they are to where they want to be” – Gary Collins
In this video, Lisa answers the question
"What Is A Life Coach"?
Coaching will help you...
Nurture and grow a richer relationship with God
Increase your skills
Find greater meaning in what you do
Take practical steps to achieve goals
Identify your strengths and passions
Find your life purpose
Improve your relationships
Build your confidence
A Typical Coaching Session With Lisa Includes
1. Prayer – If the client is comfortable, I will lead us in prayer by inviting God into each session and asking for his wisdom, peace and guidance.
2. Client Prep Form – We will review where you are, and where you want to be in order to achieve your goals.
3. Client/Coach Dialogue – This is where we dig deep to achieve self-awareness and focus on where you want to go and how you will get there.
4. Coaching Questions – As your coach, I ask the tough questions that many people around you may be afraid to ask.
5. Brainstorming – Together we discuss what it means for you to be successful and reach your goals.
6. Consider Any Obstacles – We all have roadblocks, fears, old habits and self-defeating thoughts that can deter us from reaching our goals. I help you discover tools that can remove those obstacles and enable you to move forward.
7. Create An Action Plan – We will agree upon a detailed, strategic and attainable action plan that will enable you to move forward and reach your goals.
8. Discuss Accountability Plan – Accountability is the key to a successful Coach/Client relationship. We will set up an accountability plan that works for you individually.
9. Explore Possible Assignments Between Sessions – Depending on your unique situation there may be some assignments that you will work on between our sessions.
10. Close – Re-cap the session, answer any questions and verify the next appointment day/time.